Thursday, February 4, 2016

Women and Writing

Manuscripts Burn is a blog run by horror/sci-fi author Steve Kozeniewski (check out his short stories in the Hell's Gates anthologies: Origin of Evil and Bound By Blood). This month, his blog is featuring the Manuscripts Burn Women in Horror Month Interview Series.

[The goal of WiHM is to "learn about and showcase the underrepresented work of women in the horror industries."]

The series begins with yours truly, Ursula K Raphael.

Also, since it is Black History Month, I will be trying to feature more reviews from African-American authors. Since I don't know the ethnicity of the authors that I read until AFTER I write my reviews, please feel free to suggest some of your favorites that you would like to see here at the Lair.

Here are a couple previous reviews featuring such authors:

Crystal Connor's Twisted Mind

Interview With Lori Titus

As always,
AstraDaemon



No comments:

Post a Comment