Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Making A Comeback


It would seem that I've abandoned my review blog, but I didn't...I just had to put the entire review process on hold for a few months.

This year, I've had one family emergency after another: cousin needing liver transplant, cousin with kidney failure, aunt in coma, just to name the events from the past month alone...I think you understand now.

I feel terrible because I have authors that have been waiting several months for me to review their work, but, in addition to family emergencies, I've had my own issues to deal with as well. A long break was needed.

Happy to say, September will be different. I have an interview coming up, the sequel to a great zombie series and plenty of mystery-thrillers to set the mood before Halloween.

Thank you for standing by...

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment