Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Uninvited

Holdout by Eric Blood is pretty straight-forward: a guy is trying to force his way into Jimmy's house, and Jimmy's not having it. When you think about it, most of us would be fairly freaked out if a home invasion happened right in front of us, in the middle of the day.

I'm not exactly sure if I was losing my mind alongside Jimmy, but I laughed at some of the desperate things he did in his attempt to get rid of the stranger. It's safe to say I was thoroughly entertained, and I couldn't wait to find out what the deal is with the stranger.

The ending is a total surprise...for some reason, I expected the stranger to be Jesus Christ.

You really have to read this for yourself.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment