Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

What A Night

In The Basement by Razz Popo is bloody amazing. I made a plethora of incorrect assumptions based on the title and the description...neither doing the actual story any justice. There is no way I could have predicted any of the events and, even though I began to recognize certain elements towards the end, Popo still surprised me. By the time I finished the story, I felt as though I had been brutalized and dragged through the house myself.


Granted, I've only read two stories by Razz Popo, but I love this author's work! What appeals to me the most is his trademark mix of social issues and the supernatural. Unlike other authors who look for ways to make a real life problem even worse, Popo serves up the most exquisite and terrifying justice to bring balance to the chaos of his creations.

I would love Razz Popo to write a story with both Annie and Lana facing off with some real world evil...I can't get enough of these characters.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment