Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday Scribner: View and Burn


Joshua Scribner is one of my favorite short story authors. He is a master at making the most out of just a few pages. I decided to check out a few of his flash fiction pieces this weekend...

A Better View is one of those stories that could stir up a debate about domestic abuse. Scribner knows how to make one hell of an impression.

Infinity's Burn is also only a few pages long. I'm not sure if Scribner intended to create a new version of Hell, but this story is a truly horrifying concept.

Blindness needs to be given an award. I'm definitely recommending this story to everyone with eyes. I'm truly amazed at the ideas that come out of Scribner's head.

If you haven't familiarized yourself with this author, get to it...

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment