Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Weird Wednesday: Men Only

Home Alone Men by Peter Shaw is the strangest story I've read in a long time, and I hope there will be more written about these men. Just the idea of men forcibly quarantined into their homes is enough to hook me, but Shaw is a freaking dystopian genius. These few pages are full of surprises, and I've been left wanting more from this future the author's created. I have so many questions...

I sincerely hope Shaw will either continue this as a mini-series or follow up with a full-length novel, but I would settle simply for more stories from this imaginative author. I love authors who know how to tell a story without telling.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment