Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Always That One Guy...

Frank Clemens and his twin brother Zane have been through a lot together. They survived an abusive childhood and life on the streets, but these experiences made them very different. Frank became a successful businessman whereas Zane remained one step ahead of trouble.

When Frank's family leaves him and then disappear, things start to look grim and Frank suspects Zane might be responsible.


Guilty Knowledge by Ryan King is a decent suspense-mystery, but it is also somewhat predictable. Once I realized what was going on, the story went downhill for me. I think if there had been more Zane scenes, I might not have guessed what the twist is.

I'm still trying to figure out where the mud was coming from...

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment