Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Texas Terror | Kindle Vella Review | AstraDaemon

Yesterday, I posted a review about a Vella serial with zombies...now we move on to a werewolf story...



THE BEAST OF SETTLER'S POINT by Kody Boye is a mix of western horror and supernatural folklore. The story takes place in 1845, told from the POV of a young girl who soon discovers war is not the only thing killing people in the wilds of Texas.

I've read many stories by this author, but Boye still surprised me with the interaction between characters and the ending. Every episode had me changing my guess about the details of the werewolf threat.

I'm recommending this one to Young Adult and New Adult fiction fans.

As always,
AstraDaemon


No comments:

Post a Comment