Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Phronk Is A New Fave

Brandon notices them at his grandpa’s funeral first: a pair of men in sunglasses who nobody seems to know. They’re not family, they're not friends, they’re just … there. No big deal, until they show up again at the next funeral. Drawn into a world of funeral selfies and burial crashers, Brandon needs to know what these strangers want from the dead.

Strangers at a Funeral by P.T. Phronk is a brilliant story! I love the author's writing style...I felt as though I was accompanying Brandon throughout his investigation into the strange funeral crashers. I wish Phronk would write a full-length novel about Brandon and his family, as well as the Strangers. At the very least, I'd love to see this story turned into a movie.

If you're a fan of movies like Silver Bullet or Phantasm, I strongly recommend this story to you.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment