Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday the 13th Full Moon Announcement


I thought this would be the perfect time to share my plans for the month of October. Not only will the Lair feature a variety of stories in the horror genre (including my favorite Stephen King novel), but I will also be interviewing several authors, as well as doing a few book giveaways.

The stories will feature all kinds of monsters: werewolves, zombies, witches, vampires and serial killers. There will even be a creature or two not normally seen in the horror community. I will leave it up to readers to decide if they are tricks or treats.

Interviews will include a few new guests to the Lair, and a few favorites from the past couple of years. I'll be asking the authors to share their thoughts about Halloween and the other things that go bump in the night.

Last but not least, I will be giving away several autographed books from the authors featured in October. The giveaway will also be conducted through my AstraDaemon page on Facebook. Details will be posted there too, beginning October 1, 2019.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment