Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The Screamer

TRANSFER by Terry M. West is frightening...The Slender Man and Sinister mixed together to form one hell of a creepypasta...think curses which are passed along to people who should know better. When a strange video clip keeps showing up in their files, Howie and Nick should've shown more caution, but their fascination with the sick images soon becomes a deadly addiction.

This is the best West story I've read so far (another favorite is PUT ON A HAPPY FACE), and, even though it was released in December 2019, I'm putting this novella on my Top 2020 list.

Green used to be my favorite color, but I'm not so sure now...

As always,
AstraDaemon


No comments:

Post a Comment