Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Friday, March 13, 2020

WTF Did I Just Read?!!

DEATH IS NOT THE END, DADDY by Nate Allen is not a horror story, it's a revolting piece of crap with two insane characters. One is a hallucinating child murderer and the other is a hallucinating bible thumper. The author uses child rape and the killing of children as a plot device to spread his idea of faith.

Even if I didn't have a problem with the perverse theology, I would still take issue with the story format. The POV is constantly switching after just a few pages each, and, as a result, the main characters come across as two sides of the same twisted coin.

I'm sure this story is a favorite with the priests who like to molest little kids, or the cults which victimize children in the name of Jesus. I hope Amazon pulls this sick garbage off their site.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment