Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Friday, February 18, 2022

Lopez On My Radar | Zombie Horror Review | AstraDaemon

TIL DEATH DO US PART by A. Lopez Jr. is a terrifyingly tragic apocalypse story. After all hell breaks loose at their workplace, Alex and Ian are both desperate to make their way back to their families. The outbreak spreads so quickly, the news stations don't even have time to speculate about the sudden violence.

There is one detail which continues to drive me quite mad: when Alex speaks to his wife Kelly on the phone, what she describes and what he sees do not line up. I will always wonder if Kelly exaggerated events and overreacted to the situation.

In any case, I love this undead thriller, and I hope there's a sequel following Ian's POV.

As always,
AstraDaemon


No comments:

Post a Comment