Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Shoe Thief | Horror Review | AstraDaemon

CAELUM'S PEN by Karl Ziegler is a fantastic piece of cosmic horror. As soon as the narrator enters the library, the description is so detailed, I experienced vertigo. The revelations surrounding the books and the paintings kept me hooked from beginning to end, even as the narrator explored the seemingly empty library.

Based on the title, I expected something much different from what the author created...something about a cursed pen or a demonic library, but Ziegler crafts a monster which is unlike anything I've read before.

This story has made my BEST OF 2022 list, and I'm recommending it to everyone who loves to read.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment