Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Friday, January 4, 2019

Play the Game of Life

Detective Connor Price has an annual PT test looming for his department, and he jogs every chance he has in order to get back into shape. However, his years in homicide have plagued him with a paranoia that makes even the mundane difficult, such as a casual run at his favorite park.

Connor does his best to ignore the seemingly baseless suspicions that he has of others, but tangled up with the paranoia is an acute intuition. An intuition he shouldn't ignore.


JOGGER by S.O. Bailey is full of suspense throughout the story. I have a theory about the ending, but I can't discuss it without revealing any spoilers. However, I will say, I suspect the author may have used some misdirection, and only a true fan of mystery-thrillers will understand what I'm referencing.

This is the third story I've read by the author, and definitely my favorite!

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment