Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Afraid of the Sins

"I see the darkness in you. I can see it behind those bloodshot spiderwebs. It's trying to crawl out. Are you ready to confess?"

"Confess to what?! You know nothing about me."

"And yet the eyes never lie. It's there. Let me show you..."


A GOOD PAIR OF EYES by Matthew Buza is a crime drama mixed with supernatural horror, and the story scared the crap out of me with the vivid descriptions. Someone unexpectedly walked into the room while I was reading this, and I jumped about a foot off the couch. Buza has a serious talent for terror.

I've never heard of this author before, but his creation is definitely making my Top 2019 list. If you like movies such as The Grudge or Unfriended, you're going to love this short horror story.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment