Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Easy Way To Read Books

Over the years, I've really struggled to find room for all the books I own. When you read as much as I do, trying to find space is extremely overwhelming. I was reluctant to begin using an e-reader, but my Kindle has helped me in many ways.

Not only is my device a great space-saver, but I can control the size of the font (I hate wearing my reading glasses). Obviously, my Kindle is also an easy way to carry multiple books with me, when I travel.

During the quarantine, I've seen a lot of people complaining on social media about their public libraries being closed, and/or not being able to afford to buy all the title they want to read, both situations limiting their reading time.

If you don't already own an e-reader, you should consider getting one, or, at the very least, download the Kindle app for your PC or your Android. Many Kindle titles are free, many more are sold at a lower price than their physical counterparts, thus saving you money...for more books.

As always,
AstraDaemon



Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment