Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Sunday, April 5, 2020

One More For The Road

ALL THAT REMAINS by Joshua Scribner is more bizarro fiction than horror, even with a zombie scene. Pretty sure the main character has lost her mind, but she makes her crazy work for her.

The interesting aspect of this story is the setting. For some reason, I'm not convinced the post-apocalyptic tale takes place on Earth. In fact, this could very well have taken place on Mars, in the past. then again, maybe I'm losing my mind, and my dog will soon be speaking to me as well.

As of today, I've read over 120 Scribner stories, including flash fiction, anthologies and novels. With a few exceptions, I've read just about everything he's written, so here's hoping he writes more stories in 2020.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment