Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Monday, February 15, 2021

More From Moore | AstraDaemon

THE TYGER by Tegan Moore is a well-written short story, and absolutely captivating, but I am so frustrated with the ending. The author does a great job of developing the characters' relationships in just a few pages. I want to know more about the falling out between Julian's mom and his aunt. I want to know why his godmother has pulled away from Jules. I know the story is centered on Jules and not his family, but I am fascinated by the influence of the events on his mind.

I've read the author's story, A Forest or a Tree, and Moore seems to have a habit of screwing with the readers at the end of each story. While I expected a Twilight Zone twist, Moore has a way of storytelling which keeps me coming back for more, no matter how much I complain about the endings. Sooo, I look forward to the next one...

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment