Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Hill Jack Secrets | Supernatural Horror Review | AstraDaemon

APPALACHIAN DRUID: BOOK ONE - THE MASH by Samuel Brower is one of the best stories I've read in a long time, and I don't remember reading a storyline quite like this. There's a slight Pumpkinhead tone to the setting, with a touch of Last Man Standing, but the characters are the element which kept me captivated: brothers with a moonshine business, a friend with a talent for getting into trouble, an exploitive corporation, big city gangsters, and, last but not least, three generations of shape-shifting druids.

Erin is a freaking rockstar as far as I'm concerned, and I love Grandpa constantly showing up skyclad...I am looking forward to seeing what charisma Sean brings to the table.

The next installment can't come out fast enough, and I highly recommend the first of this new series by Brower!

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment