Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday Terror: Mutated Undead

Sudden Death by James Carlson has nothing sudden about it. You don’t simply READ this book, you PHYSICALLY EXPERIENCE this story. I felt as exhausted as the survivors by the time I reached the end, but in a good “I won’t be sleeping anytime soon” kind of way.
I can’t believe the storyline spanned less than two weeks…Carlson put his characters through every imaginable hell and several that readers won’t be expecting. The only problem that I had was trying to understand the heavy police jargon in the beginning, but it doesn’t continue for very long, once the infection overwhelms the London law enforcement.
While the bond between the survivors leaves something to be desired, no two characters die the same way. Brilliant.
As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment