Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Hunt Or Die

TOOTH & CLAW by Dave Jeffery (Grinning Skull Press) is one of the best werewolf stories I've ever read. The author has blended folklore, crime drama and horror with an excellent balance of action and suspense to create one hell of a thriller! If someone mixed the movies Silver Bullet with Predator, the result still wouldn't come close to the excruciating gauntlet Jeffrey puts his characters through.

While I'm satisfied with the ending, as well as shocked by the turn of events, I am left with a few questions I feel the author could answer in a sequel. Or, better yet, a companion novella retelling events from the lycan POV. I'm definitely adding Tooth & Claw to my Top 2019 list!

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment