Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Evil Trinity

HOUSE OF THE GOAT by A.P. Sessler is a collection of three stories. The first, House of the Goat, would make a great horror film, especially if Rob Zombie directed. The second, Death in Black Light, is even more terrifying, with a Tales From The Darkside feel. The third story, Aquarius Working, confused me to the point where I needed to re-read several passages. I still don't understand it.

Death in Black Light is definitely my favorite, and reason enough to buy a copy of this book.

I also recommend BRAIN ATTACK by Sessler, with the feel of an 80s chiller-thriller and the drama of a modern scifi-horror flick.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment