Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Thursday, July 8, 2021

A Pencil Won't Help | Short Story Review | AstraDaemon

THE WITCH TAPE by Stories From The Attic is a frightening account of three teens stupid enough to enter the local woods on Halloween night, even though they know the place is cursed.

I knew they were going to see something horrific, but what they find is much worse than I imagined. I felt as though I were running alongside them, not knowing if anyone would survive.

As always,
AstraDaemon

2 comments:

  1. This was free, so I shared it in the FB group Free/ Bargain Priced Horror Ebooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of these stories, not just the shorts, but also the full-length novels, are usually $2.99 USD or less on Kindle.

      Delete