Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Blown Away!

THE PACK by Matt Shaw is as awesome as the first book, and I just about lost my mind with the special appearance of two characters from another Shaw series. While FULL MOON is a horror-suspense story, this last installment is more of a mystery-thriller, with an abundance of flashbacks and double-crosses to keep readers guessing about the pack's future until the very last page.

I'm really glad I finished the series, and I feel sorry for anyone who gave up after reading THE DEN. I love how Shaw is writing multiple series set in the same horror universe. Kind of like Stephen King's cross-overs, but, instead of just referencing his other stories, Shaw is using his creations to drive his unyielding terror deep into his fans.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment