Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Outsourcing Nightmare | AstraDaemon

A HOSTILE TAKEOVER
by Christopher Motz first appears to be following the same formula as the movie, The Belko Experiment, but don't be fooled...this is far more brutal and sinister. The differences are subtle at first, but the storyline soon reveals details hinting at an otherworldly source running the employee challenges.

Every time I thought I had the storyline figured out, Motz tossed another shocking twist into the mix. The assortment of characters also kept me hooked with their personalities and interactions between the different levels, as much as the horrifying tests they face on several different floors. There are even a few instances of dark humor which had me laughing out loud...and then I felt really bad about it.

This is definitely one of the author's best stories, and, if you enjoy this one, I recommend TENANTS by Motz as well.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment