Welcome to the Lair!

Exploring dark alleys. Discovering new nightmares. Revisiting the masters.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Night Fell

A curtain of blackness has overtaken the planet, bringing despair and hopelessness with it. Two men stand on the threshold of the last lit door. Can they protect it from what lies in the darkness?

THE DOOR by Kenneth Buff is a bit like bizarro fiction, strange and horrific. I felt like I walked into a movie, about halfway through. I don't really understand what is happening, but the imagery kept my attention. The gruesome concept is so random, I wish the author had written a longer story.

While there isn't much detail about the two survivors, I could totally relate to their desire to go out fighting.

As always,
AstraDaemon

No comments:

Post a Comment